Friday, April 23, 2010

assignment 6

I have to say that at first that I did not like the ideal of have to write up a blog every week. Despite the fact that I am not a lazy man, it seemed like too much work to me. I remember thinking to myself how will I be able to do this every single week. It was later when the teacher told me that we would have to do five papers instead of the two that we assigned if it was not for the blogs. I am now very glad that we blogs cause they are far easier and far more enjoyable then a lot of papers. As for how do I feel about people reading my blogs? I do not really think too much about it. I just write down what I think about the stories we read in the blogs as they are assigned. I am sometimes interested in what other people have to say about the blogs that I have written. It is a very interesting experience reading the bogs that my fellow classmates have written. I sometimes find people who share my same opinion in the blogs. When I started the class I did not know what to expect from it. At first I was expecting it to hard but I am having more fun than I expected.

3 comments:

  1. I feel the same as you do Marlon. At the beginning, I really didn't like this idea, but as we moved on it has become easier. We are having fun with the blogs right? For me, when i get comments from others, I really feel confident and content that we are sharing our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marlon: I totally agree when u say that in the beginning the simple idea of writting one blog every week was kind of overwelming, and ofcourse is not because we are lazy students, I guess it was because the consept was a little bit diferent and new, anyway, as for u and for all our class-mates the experience was no to bad....!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blogs definitely did seem like a lot at first, I'm glad it turned out as well as it did. Writing blogs are much more enjoyable than writing essays.

    ReplyDelete